This has to be my partners new favourite winter warmer meal when we are home alone together!
A little warning though… lentils are fabulous for you, they are high in protein, good/healthy carbs and… extremely high in fibre so even though these lentils are certainly Moorish, I would recommend that you don’t want to go too overboard with them!!!
Makes: 4 main sized portions
- 200gm brown onion
- 1 medium red chilli
- 400gm tomato
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 300gm premium French style lentils
- 1 tsp. Master foods Greek seasoning
- 1 TBSP. Gravox traditional gravy powder
- 1.2ltrs water
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 medium spring onion for serving
- Finely dice brown onion, chilli, garlic cloves, and tomato and place in separate piles on a plate or chopping board.
- Finely chop spring onion and reserve for later
- Heat a large metal pot on the stove top and once it is to a…
View original post 128 more words