Crunchy and chewy dry fruits in cupcakes add a new taste to your fluffy cupcakes.
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 15 cupcakes
Flour: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Butter: 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar: 1 cup
Mixed dry fruits: 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Milk: 1/3 cups ( milk should be room temperature)
1. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder trice.
2. Now add dry fruits into the sieved flour and rub well.
3. Cream butter and sugar with a blender till light and fluffy.
4. Beat eggs with vanilla essence to stiff froth.
5. Add beaten egg to the butter sugar mixture little at a time. Mix it with blender in low speed.
6. Add in flour and milk to bring the mixture to a dropping consistency. Mix it with cut and fold method.
7. Pour the mixture in to the muffin…
View original post 74 more words